When the Voices Stop...Pull Out a Pen

Best Blogger Tips

So many thoughts and pictures were racing through my subconscious mind as I slept. I struggled to acknowledge each of them. Ridiculousness. A sure sign you need a rest.
I've been wasting too much life in the news and struggling  with personal issues. It has begun to manifest into turmoil in what is supposed to be, the restful places. Without warning, my eyes popped open and I felt an empty space.  Darkness, nothing, emptiness and I panicked.  A roar of silence that filled my ears with pressure. You know what I'm saying. So quiet you can hear blood flowing.
For a brief second I wondered if I had lost my memory. I could feel a throbbing in a corner of my brain like the quick kick of an impeding migraine.  And I released my breath and pulled in sanity. I began to search the attic of my memory.  Kneeling under heavy beams and digging through trunks to find my life. Tossing things out, over my shoulders, behind my back, all willy - nilly,  helter-skelter and filling the empty space. I found me.




THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
Nook and iTunes

Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in

  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    0 comments:

    Those Feeling My Voice