The Other Mother

Best Blogger Tips

is for healing. At the moment my other mother (really my elder sister) is in the hospital way to many miles away. Lately it seems as if hospitals are becoming her home away from home. I am so believing in her healing.

My sister (Angela) has been the other mother in our family for so long, it is the way I refer to her to our mom. Even Mama listens to her. You know how you always have one in the family who tends to run (perfectly) everything. She is the eldest by only fourteen months, but she is no one to play with. She is the one who remembers everyone's birthday and buys a small gift for each holiday for everyone in the family, plus her friends.

She's lost her long hair (its soft as baby hair now), had both hips replaced, had gained weight (she's 120 now) and refuses to believe in diagnoses. Sometimes you would never know she was ill.


My two moms are sandwiched between me and my baby sister  .

 'They' say she has lupus and maybe kidney failure. 'They' have been giving her bad reports for over ten years.

My other mother is a tremendous blessing to the family and I am so believing in her healing. If you feel inclined, please say a prayer for her healing.






More A-Z blogs.

4 comments:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I will pray and believe.

Hugs,
Lisa

Wanda said... Best Blogger Tips

Praying that your other mother would be emancipated from all sickness and disease in Jesus Name.

unnamed lad said... Best Blogger Tips

Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You and praise you that we can come boldly into Your Presence and lay every need or concern at Your feet. Father we thank You for Your Son Who came to heal our hearts, souls, minds, and our bodies. Father God, we ask that You heal our sister. in Jesus's Name we pray, the Name above all names. amen.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you all. Prayer works wonders. This afternoon she's taking dialysis and feeling much better. She should be eating soon.

Those Feeling My Voice