B- When All Things Are Possible

Best Blogger Tips

In my mind stands for 'BLESSED'. When it seems as if all things in life are ramming against me, trying to knock me down....how blessed I am to wake another day.

If I pay attention to all that has been taken away, I take my eyes off of all I have and all I can attain. I am awake. I see, I feel, I have hope.

How blessed I am that God knows my name and calls me His child, His friend.

How blessed I am to be able to have another shot at whatever I failed at the day before and correct my mistake.

How blessed I am to be able to walk down the stairs and bring the dog out. Even thought it was way too early in the morning.

How blessed I am to hear my children (who are really women now) moving around, laughing, complaining ...

How blessed I am to wake another day.


*Don't forget to click over to Tossing it Out to read other blog-challengers

4 comments:

Arlee Bird said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes Yes Yes!
You are so right with this message.
Many of us take for granted how much we are blessed and some of us don't even really realize that we are blessed.
Just getting out of bed... we are blessed to have a bed to get out of and blessed that we can get out of bed.
The blessings of children, family, and friends that give us support.
The blessings of every beautiful day and opportunities to meet new challenges.
The blessings of a loving Eternal God who is always there to care for each of us.
Thank you so much for this inspirational message. I glad you are adding your voice to this blog challenge because you are so special.
Lee

Wanda said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh this is so true...such wonderful blessings that we often take for granted.

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Amen, Amen, Amen! I loved reading about your blessings. I'm blessed to know you and am now following you! :O)

Lisa

Survivormama said... Best Blogger Tips

God is so good to us, All the time! Your post has blessed me and reminded me of my many blessings, thanks!

Those Feeling My Voice