VISITING & LEARNING FROM OTHERS

Best Blogger Tips

I like to travel and since my car has decided to quit on the job I took a blog trip. Most of the time I visit old friends, maybe say a word or two or just read-in on the conversations.Some of the blogs are about writing (the majority) others are about beautiful (real) homes, businesses, and family.  I have posted some of the addresses on the right. I like the snipets, I guess because I have a fly on the wall personality. Please take time to visit them and maybe The Voices in My Head, my blogs..

My chosen blog for today is How Publishing Really Works. This blog by Jane Smith is extremely interesting and informative. It's over in the U.K., but you can visit with your feet up and never touch water. Today's topic is How I Got Published-Tell Me Your Story.

2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey thanks for this. It is so helpful when other people do the leg work and are kind enough to share. I know I have said this before but it bares repeating....people love blogs that are contemplative and generous. So many blogs out there are boring.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

I know. Most of the people on the sidebar are a lot of help.

Oh, Karra's site on houses is there, especially for you. They are beautiful and the site is rated high in America-she calls herself 'a star on the internet'.

Those Feeling My Voice