Using What You Have

Best Blogger Tips

For some unearthly reason, the act of using the computer has become a challenge lately. Something is always going wrong with the HP desktop. The newest thing is the monitor. For some reason it has decided to go off and on. The power light stays on, but the screen is dark. I think I'm going to get me a netbook.I believe the internal battery is probably dying and a new monitor will need to be bought, soon.

Last night the monitor would stay on for nothing. Thank God for that awesome television He gave us. How is this for a computer monitor?

3 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Nancy only you would be so creative. I probably would hav run out to a store and bought a small laptop or computer book.

It is something about not having a working computer that drives me nuts.

You are so clever! I think you ought to write an article about how you did this. I would certainly like to know.

Jessica Ferguson said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm always amazed at how you can do things. :) Or figure out things. Debra is right... write an article about this or at least blog the how-to so we can learn how. :-) I mean... I have an HP too, and I'm scared.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Lol.

Those Feeling My Voice