Keys to Home

Best Blogger Tips

Well, my mom went home last night. I heard her talking (from across the room) through the receiver of Karra's phone. She sounded really happy and well. though she remains with the 100% blockage in her carotid artery the doctors routinely(in my opinion) ignore it. She is to start on a regimen of baby aspirin and hopefully the other side of her neck is to take over and be in control of the blood flow.  If it hadn't been for the fact she was sitting in a hospital bed no one would have known she was ill.I have faith she will be fine.

Karra on the other hand will be home this weekend. She has things to get from here and she just wants to hang out. Needless to say my sisters are not that happy. They wanted Karra to spend the weekend there and pretty much take care of mom. I can understand this, but a week with the same outfits, in what is not really your home, and get back into the act of being in school is a little mind stressing. They don't know Karra as I do. She is a cranky soul and tolerates very little outside control. She'll be back on Sunday or Monday.

I'm glad my mom is home.

4 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad your mom is home and okay!

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Praise God for you mother's recovery.Let me know when you come to see her, maybe we can meet.

I met with Jessica yesterday and we had a blast. It reminded me of how much I miss you.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, Lauri. I'm glad she's home. Cranky as the old soul can be I would not hearing her voice.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Deb, I read Jess blog. It's great to be a fly on the wall of the life of others. Don't know when I'll be out there, but I will surely call you.
Miss you also.

Those Feeling My Voice