The More You Know

Best Blogger Tips

Who am I? Today I decided it was time I honed in on my craft. So I bought a few magazines--
Writer's Digest because it is all about the art of self-publishing. The March-April issue discusses the ins and outs of self-publishing from many aspects and has contests.
The Writer talks about steps to land a book deal with an agent and other timely topics and
Poets & Writers-
-contests, markets for freelancing and such. It is the Jan-Feb issue, but the infor on publishers and markets accepting manus is invaluable.

I used to buy the magazines often and hadn't bought one in years I recommend them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I get WD and The Writer every month, and have for 40 years. :) I don't think I could live without them. Miss you. I didn't even know you had moved away until Deb told me.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like you are on a mission! You go girl. I did the same thing in January, I bought some tools for the trade.

Those Feeling My Voice