Keys to Writing

Best Blogger Tips

I'm stuck right now, and so I'll talk about my Mhia. For years I have been telling this girl what an awesome writer she is. Even from a little kid she could make up truly believable stories. Those that keep you enthralled. In her english class at Lamar she is called Emerald Dickinson (her major is culinary arts) because they are so impressed with her writing. The girls had to turn in a rough draft of a paper and the only correction she had to make was the spacing in her heading. I"m happy for her and yet...I'm stuck. A hurricane is twirling around in my head and not making landfall on the paper.

5 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

If you check my blog, on the right side at the bottom, I have a "writer's block" window that gives ideas to write about. Maybe that will help you...

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Whenever I am stuck I just stop writing for a day or two. I allow it (the writing) to come back to me. And we writers know the writing will find us.

And concerning your daughter....the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Kudos to her.

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

When I am stuck I just write. I write and write and write until it comes.

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you don't mind I'm double-dipping. I love your blog's new look! Keep on writing- it will come.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Uh Nancy, helloooo. I am missing your blog. Put butt in seat and hands on keys please mam.

You've got two writing assingments.
Storm stories and writing jar.

Get with it now.

Those Feeling My Voice