Blowin' Change

Best Blogger Tips

In What Direction Does the Wind Blow?

Does it float freely through the air like the the thistles on the dandelions? Is it moved by the winds of indecision, doubts and confusion. And if prayers flow... through the air...freely...are we sure the ones we catch are ours? How do we know?

Okay, the center is closed, I'm living with my sister for a bit and I have this software I am having an issue with It's called Desktop Author. Awesome if I can get it to work correctly. You make ebooks with it. Anyone have any ideas on how to simplify it? I have this terrific idea for a web page and epublishing business.


3 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Which ever way it blows, you bend with it. Sounds like your prayers flowed one way but the answer to them goes a different way. Your talent amaze me and lift me. I think you are on to something. I don't know anything about that software but I am here for you.

Maybe I can pick you up for the Oct. guild meeting? There are people there that can help. I'm sure of it

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

Keep on keeping on- it will all be okay. Have faith. I know you will gain wisdom through God's strength. I'm praying for you and your center.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Check out L&L Dreamspell publishers. I think you could start something up like this if you had good software. Gov't grants and low interest loans are rampant now thanks to Ike . Go for it!!!!!!

Those Feeling My Voice