Raindrops on my keys

Best Blogger Tips

I love the rain
Isn't it beautiful outside today?
I love this awesome shade of gray.
Makes me think of God walking by,
His long gray coat brushing the ground, clearing the sky
I love this awesome shade of gray.
I love the rain, the smell, the feel, the sounds, the tiny inklings of fear
I love the rain 'cause God is near
Touching me with His every drop, loving me letting me know He'll never stop
I love this awesome shade of gray
Washing doubts, anger, what-ifs away
I love this awesome shade of gray
Without another word to say....Isn't it beautiful outside today?

5 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome poem! I absolutely love it.You touched my heart today with your beautiful poem. Thank you.

Laurie K.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

very nice! :)

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

You are so multi talented. Don't forget this Tuesday is crit group at Carol's house 6:30.

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this. Very nice cadence... if that makes sense.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks guys. Amazing what taking out the trash can do for you, huh?

Those Feeling My Voice