Educational Keys

Best Blogger Tips

My baby is at school! I have been doing all good all week long, but as I sit here and all the children in the center are asleep, I miss my baby. It has been sixteen, no seventeen (really eighteen she made 17 yesterday) years of her being constantly around. I miss my baby. She has had no problems so far being around Lamar except last night she told me how she was texting her cousin and happened to look up to find some older guy walking near her making these strange noises. She was pretty much alone in the area and hurriedly made her way to where a group of people were. Smart. We had to have a 'safety' conversation about cell phones and paying attention. I have learned it is easy to let loose and so hard to let go. They do grow old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I was on Lamar campus today buying a book for my daughter. She takes a couple of night courses in education. She teaches during the day. Campus was packed today...so many students! I had to ask for directions over and over again. I kept wondering if I was walking right by your baby... :)

She'll be fine. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

My one and only started college a long way off at 17. I was so afraid but God took care of her as He will your baby. My daughter has her Associate's degree now and moved from Tyler to Huntsville SHSU. This transition was easier but it is still a little scary. I pray a lot.

Those Feeling My Voice