The !!! is Missing From My Keys

Best Blogger Tips

Somewhere in the Middle... I should be excited, jumping for some kind of joy, expectant. I'm just not in the mood for chasing rainbows. A possible business venture is at hand and I would really be happy if it came through, but I can't jump for joy or really even speak of it because I am just not in the mood for disappointment. I believe God can do anything and yet I don't have to energy to toot a horn or toss confetti. I'll just wait and see.

On a flip key, I have mailed the short story I wrote for Essence magazine. It is titled 'No Regrets'. I'm really happy with it and believe it should win a prize or else be recognized for its brilliance. lol.

4 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Well, allow me to cheer for you. I've got my fingers crossed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, sister.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry for not posting lately. Have been reading everyone's just not feeling like tapping. Things always get better. Each waking day is an improvement.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

I know your article is great and I have a feeling Essence will recognize your talent. If not it will certainly be their lost. I believe this is it EY the one!!!!

Those Feeling My Voice