What is on the Keys for Today?

Best Blogger Tips

Shelah--stay & ponder? Shelah used to be my favorite word when I was speechless at something the girls said or did. It often comes to mind when I am totally stressed. So, I woke this morning and lay on my back praying (as I usually do in the wee hours of the morning) and I truly thought could feel the hands of the Lord pushing away all of the issues that have been trying to drown me in self pity and doubt. When you stop and stand, God always rescues. Now, yesterday morning you couldn't have told me this and have me believe it. My first instinct is to always run, I'm tired of it. I spent all night praying for more faith and for some reason I kept hearing 'wade' and I thought someone was calling me. It took a few minutes for me to realize I wasn't being called,but was being told what to do. Honestly, with a name like 'wade' how can you drown? The Lord has kept me above water forever and a day. I called three places today and the third said come in at three for an interview. If it is God's will that I close the center, so be it. This is an opportunity that must be tested.

1 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Wade is such a strong name. The bible says a good name is more precious then gold or silver. Wade through this storm and you will come out on top. I've been sent into a lot of lives but never have I cheered for anyone like I cheer for you. The important thing is that you are listening for God's voice not your own. Every ending leads to a new beginning. I feel you are about to enter your destiny. Keep going forward

Those Feeling My Voice