Far Away and Lost in Good-bye

Best Blogger Tips

Just finished watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Such a sad movie with a very good ending. Made me wish I'd had something tangible to hold on to when my dad died. If it weren't for the fact 19 years have passed and I never see or hear anything of him, I wouldn't even believe he was gone. Saw him at the wake...anyway who they said was him, at the wake. Kidding I know it was him, just that he was clean shaven. No mustache, no little beardie thing.A look I had not seen on him before. You know how they try to make a person cleaner than they were their entire life. Not saying he was a tramp, but he was one of those dapper dressing, golf playing, paper boy hat wearing kind of guys. We weren't even particularly close, but I miss him.

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice