#Am Reading-#Am Writing--#IAN1 Why Write?

Best Blogger Tips

I heard many times in my life that if you wanted to hide something from a Black person you should either write it down or put it in a book. That adage may have been true in the times when educating the slave was discouraged, but now I wonder if it can be said  for most races of people in general.
We're in a flash mode of communication. Texting with most of the vowels abandoned, twittering instead of conversations, and short posts instead of letter writing.

Someone questioned me about my need to write and my desire to be an author and this was after they were finished spouting the fact books are too long.

I write for my daughters, so they will have something from me to be proud of.







I write for my grandson, so that he can grow-up and be a man who is proud of his country, thriving and striving for higher achievement.








I write for those who continue to enjoy reading good books. I write for those who value the struggles many before us went through in order to learn to read. I write because every year, when February comes around I am reminded of the triumphs of my ancestors. Whether they were Black, White or all colors of the rainbow. I #amwrite and I #amreading for the future..

Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or Kobo, Scribed
Nook and iPad here & here.

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice