Just Loving Life-Sharing Love

Best Blogger Tips

There are somethings in life that really cheer me on. The great American spirit and the belief good things can come out of bad are those things. When I saw the Passion of Christ a few years ago, I cried through the most of it and yet when I saw the rock rolled away at the end....I wanted to stand and cheer in the crowded theater. Life goes on and it only gets better.

When I hear the National Anthem I want to shout and cheer for the sheer awesomeness of this great country. No matter what happens, we always stand united. as a 'family' we have disagreements, and hopefully, prayerfully we will not follow other countries and fight amongst ourselves.

As I read the uplifting quotes and tweets from the fantastic twitters I follow, I want to share the love on Martin's Birthday and say  "well done."

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice