LET'S GO JINGLE SOME BELLS

Best Blogger Tips

Have you ever been caroling? Lol me neither. I sing so bad the Grinch would sign me up to his payroll. My singing would make me the one to take the jingle out of the bells. And then to be out in the cold, never gonna happen. But I love Christmas and order to spread the Christmas joy I decided to go wassailing over the internet and to blogs and websites I really like. Join me at http://wade-inpublishing.blogspot.com during my thirty day wassailing tour, leave a comment on the site of the doors we knock upon and spread a little Christmas cheer.

Here we come a-wassailing
Among the leaves so green;
Here we come a-wand'ring
So fair to be seen.

Love and joy come to you,
And to you your wassail too;
And God bless you and send you a Happy New Year
And God send you a Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice