Judgement and Justice

Best Blogger Tips

is for juggling thoughts.

One of the manuscripts I have been paddling around is about a persons sense of justice. Well, really what I see would be a fit judgment to pedophiles. I think we fail the children in America by some of the ridiculous sentences abusers receive. In all honesty, if I could be judge and jury, I wouldn't bring a pedophile to the court system, I would just eliminate him or her. Which is what happens in The Fishing Trip. The characters are interviewed here.


The horrifying thing is, I was following my Twitter the other day and realized art follows life very close. This article-Man Kills Boyscout Leader is almost on the same subject. The fact a child can be raped, stalked into adulthood, have his own child threatened by the same abuser, and he is the one sent to jail is ridiculous.





2 comments:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I read the article. What a sad story. And I can certainly understand how the victim could be pushed to do what he did.

Great post.

Ella said... Best Blogger Tips

Hard subject to digest; so sad!
There should be a different way to deal with this type of crime!

Those Feeling My Voice