What is Your Theme Song?

Best Blogger Tips

I know everyone has a favorite song. One that keeps you going and those you can't bear to hear because they remind you of things you don't want to remember and yet you love. My girls think I have probably fallen of the rocker one too many times, but I really get into this song. Pushes me on and allows me to play it on repeat without destroying any other train of thought. GOLD IN THEM HILLS reminds me mountains can be broken down and good always comes.  I'll share it with you.

3 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

Nancy- That's a tough question. I know my song has changed throughout my life depending on the circumstances. I'll have to get back with you on this one.

Check out my blog and you will find that you are a winner of the "Beautiful Blogger" award!

~Laurie

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Hmmm... my theme song? I don't suppose I have one. I'll get on that right away.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

"Ain't No Stopping Us Now" by Mcfaddin and Whitehead. It is actually me and my husband's theme song. Love it!!!

Those Feeling My Voice