Repost For Those Who Won't Visit Wade-In Publishing

Best Blogger Tips

Yesterday I read J.A Koranth's blog A Newbie's Guide to Publishing I must say he is one of the first in my 'hero line'. His prediction for e-books sounds promising. When it comes to the prediction of novels with multi-media, music, videos and such I must say the future is now.


Download the preview and listen to speeches from notables and videos such as:
A Change Has Come
Martin Luther King
Yes We Can
Lift Every Voice
We Shall Over Come
Why We Are Proud
The Inventor of the Supersoaker
Rev. Rick Warren
Gone Too Soon/Heal the World
From Martin to Obama

Trailers for upcoming novels can be inserted in this form of e-book. Awesome vehicle for marketing. The Link to Complete Content Page.
My WADE-IN PUBLISHING WEBSITE banner. No Bars included.

2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

It is great that you stay so up on all the new stuff in the publishing game. I swear I am going to get deep in my writing in 2010.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Just don't follow agents on twitter. The more you learn the more you don't want to learn. Sometimes the knowledge can be depressing. It makes me afraid everything I do is a mistake.

Those Feeling My Voice