Monitoring Our Use of Words

Best Blogger Tips


On a few sites I read this morning ( Rachel Gardner  and Chris Brogan) the value and conscience on how we use words were discussed. I even blogged a few thoughts at my Wade-In blog . This also gave me a chance to mention facts from the Beads on a String Racially Intertwined Biographical History Book and how mere words can change the way we think about individuals, history, and the world.

Fact 1: The concept of race was established by one German physiologist/anthropologist named
JFLOWTEXTLINK ,WEB,HTTP:////en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Friedrich_Blumenbach,,ohann Friedrich Blumenbach, 1 thesis paper titled On the Natural Varieties of Mankind , 5 categories, and 60 skulls.

Fact 2: On further study Blumenbach changed his mind, but couldn't take back his words.
Fact 3: So much more can be learned by reading  Beads on a String Racially Intertwined Biographical History Book. 
Do you think the use of words can make a difference in life or work?


2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

oh there you are. O.K. now I have forgot what I wanted to say. LOL Seriously, my mind just cut off. Not a good sign. Bye Bye

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Lol.

Those Feeling My Voice