Its Time to Cancel Reality TV

Best Blogger Tips


In short---is the fact Barack Obama is the President of such little value anyone can just walk in during a party? With all of the threats on this man's life you would think protection would be higher on the totem pole. The boldness of these people are ridiculous. There are sooo many layers to why this happened that digging to the bottom would fall into the pits of lack of ethics, lack of attention, carelessness on the job, and race. Someone needs to be fired and someone needs charges pressed on them. If you can fly a balloon and get (near) arrested, you should have the same treatment for lying to the Secret Service. And if I was the President I would look for someone else to guard my back, no I would quit because I chose the life of my family over people who care nothing for me.

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice