I'm Not Going to Post Today

Best Blogger Tips

I'm not going to post today because Wednesdays are not a good day for caring for children. I guess it's their 'hump day.


Okay, I have to say this....I finished reading the book I won from Erica Vetsch. It was in the mail yesterday and I used my down time (all 4 kids napped for 3 hrs)to read it.This also made me fall asleep during So You Think You Can Dance.

I'm not going to post today because Wednesdays are also refrigerator cleaning day.
But I just have to say this..I have a new site I like The Slush Pile Hero. The author is a little quick tongued and short humored, but I like it.
Gotta go, baby crying. He probably can't wait until his mom comes to get him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey, thanks!

Those Feeling My Voice