Happy 4th America

Best Blogger Tips


So much has been going on around us as individuals and within the world lately that it is hard to know where and with whom to 'stand'. I am going to chose God.

We as people chose to see everything in how it reflects and affects us that we tend to forget we do not all see with the same eyes or feel with the same skin. the skin I am in never seems to vie with the way I am feeling on the inside or how I know others are seeing me. I want to be seen as an American and not just as an African American. I want to be seen as a person and not just as Black person. Man I love America! Today I am thanking God for all of you because somehow, some way you are making a change in my life as I am in yours because everything we do and say has a ripple effect. God bless you all.



Today is OUR birthday and in celebration I am asking again that you take a look at America's only interracial history book so that you can celebrate all races of people that have made America the country it is. Visit the blogsite Wade-In Publishing http://wade-inpublishing.blogspot.com or just download a preview http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3W77TCJ.

2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so beautiful just like you. I have really really missed your blogs. I will blog on you after I do Carol. She has been waiting a while.

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely, Nancy. I'm so glad to see you blogging again!

Those Feeling My Voice