Up One Down One--A Step of a Week

Best Blogger Tips

UP- a new job. Right down the street 550 a week. Parents stated how much they liked me and offered me the job.
.........DOWN-- The job didn't go through. I heard nothing else from the family.
.................UP--I did 'temp' child care in dif. homes and made the same.
.....................DOWN
-- I've given up the house in Beaumont and now there is an agency that wants
to fix it.
............................UP-an agent asked to see my manuscript for The Perfect Solution.

With every down in life God counteracts with an up.

3 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, that's the way life works sometimes. And, isn't funny how when we find two ups in a row, we think life is grand or if we encounter two downs in a row, we're depressed and miserable? I think we all love a steady pace.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

It's call the cha cha. Two steps up one step back or vice a versa. But one thing about it is IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST. Keep dancing!

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the dance aspect of it as long as I keep my head up and don't go trippin' when more steps head downward.

Those Feeling My Voice