SHAMELESS PLUGGING-Entrepreneurship.

Best Blogger Tips

Okay, I'm the bragging parent.

I am one who believes in owning your own and that it was I have been pushing my daughters to believe also. My daughters have started their own businesses.

Karra has designs and makes purses, and bags. Beautiful. She has made me a spacious duffle bag I love. She will soon graduate with a degree in business and fashion design. Her business is called Ylaine. http://www.ylaine.etsy.com.
Blog--ylaineathome.blogspot.com.
Myspace.com/ylaine_b

Mhia has a pastry business. She entered college for culinary arts. Her site is Saiorseangel. http://www.saiorseangel.etsy.com.
Her new specialties are Earl grey cupcakes. Delicious.

You can always check my sidebar for updates.

Gillean is planning a line of organic children's clothing.

2 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! That's incredible. I love etsy.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Your daugters are sooo with it. They will be famous like their famous best selling author mother.

Those Feeling My Voice