Persistence

Best Blogger Tips

At 11:00 last night I looked at Gracie sleeping on the cold floor in the livingroom and said, Gracie go to bed. She hates sleeping on the bare floor (she will even lay on an envelope to be off the floor), but called herself keeping me company. The old thing got up, stretched and went on upstairs. Every once in a while looking back like a little kid with that 'why?' stare. She is so funny. After watching her I also thought about how determined she is when she wants something. Even if it is just to play. It just goes to show we can learn from any and everybody.

We choose our goal.
Pick our target
Work at it until someone pays attention, and then enjoy the benefits and the glory.


3 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

What a BEAUTIFUL puppy. I find a lot of inspiration through my doggie, too!

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

She is kinda cute. Gracie will be eight years old this year.

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

Dogs are the best friends ever!

Those Feeling My Voice