Concentration

Best Blogger Tips

And Losing a Leg,
The past few days have found my every extra moment tapping on the keys of my laptop. this morning I was so busy time slipped right pass, until I heard the garbage truck coming down the street. I jumped up to run down the stairs and realized I had lost a leg. I went to step and nothing was there, I almost fell. It was the oddest thing. It wasn't as if it was numb and I could feel the expected tingling, the leg just felt dismembered. I had to look down two make sure I really had two legs. I had been sitting on my legs for three hours and the circulation had stopped.
I thought of a three legged dog and started hopping around on one leg. Needless to say, when the tingling started, I definitely knew it was back and I missed the garbage truck.

1 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me! I get lost in the laptop and somehow my legs come back slower than the rest of my body.

Those Feeling My Voice