50 keys and Over

Best Blogger Tips

Where's the Code?
Debra and I were talking the other night about the fact I have finally finished editing and have officially published my ebook. I was sharing the fact I uploaded and made a link to it on Megaupload, but when I went to retrieve the link I couldn't understand how to get in. The instructions written said to enter code...I was like what code? I couldn't see one, didn't remember writing it down and so I called my daughter. I explained to her how all I could see was three letters MPQ and couldn't figure it out. My explanations to her was getting crazier by the minute and finally she said, "Look, momma just take a picture of it with the cell and email it'...long story short she called back laughing her silly young head off and told me the three letters were the code. Where was my mind?
So, when I was telling this to Debra (I hope she laughs at this) she was telling me she had the same problem when she saw it, only her worry was that she didn't have the ability to make each letter a different color as the site had. I guess that is why we have to keep on tapping on those keys are we get left behind.

1 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Amen and Amen! Awww to be youthful and smart in this strange land called technology. I want to say anyone purchasing this book is in for a treat!!! All I can say about it is "behold the future."

Those Feeling My Voice