The Keys for Blowing Candles

Best Blogger Tips

Don't forget to pray for me today...

Today, I turn 50. My prayer is that I keep all things I have. What a day to fail as a homeowner and a business owner. I just have no peace about anything. I'm hearing nothing from God. I just don't want to be renting the rest of my life. I have always believed God gave me this house.

I'm believing God to send miracles so I can pay the $800 for my taxes. I have seven hundred,but the light is due, the water and the phone today. These are all extensions so they are due and the house note is due.

The guy I am buying the house from suggests I sell. What will I do for somewhere to live? There goes the business. I have a prospect of six new children when school starts. Three are definite.

I have to prospect of writing for Cush magazine & selling ads. Someone is recommending me to the owner. I should hear about that in a couple of days (hopefully today) or I'll call.

And yet, I will light my candles, accept the well wishes, stump the devil on his head and send him packing on back to hell because he will not ruin my day. 50? Geeze louise (did that age me?), It feels great. I still woke up this morning, I have a sane mind and my hands don't hurt, so Holli fifty is the new 30, a better in-between number. You know a lot and still have time to learn more. and since you are praying for me I will pray for you...
Dear God, thank You so much for being You. A caring giving God. One that supllies all our needs and never leaves us. I want to thank You Lord for all who let me voice over and over to them. I ask that you bless them. Give them peace of mind and spirit and that they may have all they desire and all You deem they need. May Holli enjoy herself and come home safe and happy. And I especially want to thank You, Lord for getting me through the day and not letting a single soul call me old. Amen.
Let's eat cake...



5 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to you!!! I pray that you have a great year and God will make everything work out so you can buy your house. Never give up the hope...

Laurie

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw. Thank you. I needed that.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Don't let anything else get you do. Your mind and stress can take a break for at least one day.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

I had a peaceful state of mind yesterday and praise God, no one called me old!

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Belated Birthday. You know where I was on Monday from my blog. Yesterday I had no power for the most part but Happy B.D. Know that all will be well for you the rest of the year, I claim that. You may use me as a reference to Tracie Payne,ediotr of Cush she is my neighbor. You can sell ads and keep the day care going.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Whoo hoo. That's what I am praying for. I have emailed and called Jessie Haynes and have had no come back as of yet. When I talk to Tracie, I will surely mention you

Those Feeling My Voice