There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel

Best Blogger Tips

Switching Keys I was cutting an edging the front yard this morning while listening to my Ipod when Third Day came on. This is one of my favorite Christian groups. They were singing this song about a light being at the end of the tunnel of all kinds of things that befall us. I wish you could hear it. It made my day better.

I won't pretend to know what you're thinking
I can't begin to know what you're going through
I won't deny the pain that you're feeling
But I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you

Just remember what I've told you
There's so much you're living for

There's a light at the end of this tunnel
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holdin' on
I'm just going to believe something good will come out of this new wave that's slapping against my boat. I rock and roll, but continue to wade on in.


Yesterday I rearranged the baby side of the center. I thought it was cute so I wanted to share. TJ (sleeping) loves to go through the little door to the other side. Hey, I love to go through the door. It's amazing how children's toys work. Doorbell rings, light comes on, door squeaks and everything explains its function. I love the way the sun shines into the room makes me feel like I'm outside. The walkers are on the other side of the fence.
Cute room, huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

WADE!!! lol

Those Feeling My Voice