A Missing Key Returns

Best Blogger Tips

My House Feels Like Home Again
Gillean is home for the weekend. Though we were all excited to see her I think Gracie was more excited than anyone. Gracie is our double terrier. She danced around like a top. Not her usual self. She is such a calm dog. Not the type to jump on your legs, but she ran around Gille and walked on her hind legs. Gille even pat her on the head a few times, she has never really taken to Gracie even though she is part of the family. Gille says its because Gracie doesn't act like a dog she acts like a sibling. Lucky dog at least she could jump around and not lose her dignity. Inside, I am Gracie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

awwww...mom you're so sweet. :) and i think you're just like gracie all of the time.

it was kinda weird having gille home (because the house was loud all of a sudden). idk. plus, everyone keeps asking if i miss her now that she's gone and i didn't until she was actually home this weekend (i like to do things in reverse order, i guess). oh well, it's not like she's far away.

btw, she is NOT allowed to move to california! idc what she thinks, she is not going. who will my kids play with? i am NOT going to california every other month!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

You said:Lucky dog at least she could jump around and not lose her dignity. Inside, I am Gracie.

I love this, Nancy. Inside, I'm Gracie too. I really do love the way you think.
jess

Those Feeling My Voice