Eating Keys

Best Blogger Tips

Why is it you can wake up one morning and not like any of the foods you have eaten all of your life? There used to be only a few foods you couldn't threaten me with death to make me eat. Oatmeal, coconut the main two. The odor of either turns me into a gagging machine. Now, as I have gotten oooolder (50 on the 4th) there are only a few on my list to eat. Most are vegetables. I no longer like noodles of any kind and I have really lost the taste for meat. I wonder why? After two or three weeks I get this over whelming urge for something fried, eat it and then am off the meat again. I feel like a two year old who will live for months on a diet of paper and peanut butter.Does age change our eating habits or is it a mind thing?

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice