Tap Dancing on the Keys

Best Blogger Tips

TODAY’S VOICE Blind Trust…. Have you ever noticed how much harder it is to trust in God than to trust in man? I’m not just talking about man in the male/female categorization.

For a few years I have trusted and believed God to be able to open a child care center outside of my home. I have tried to buy property, get loans, and it has all come to nothing. I have been on the edge of disbelief many times and just when I have been about to fall out of trust I am saved.

Well, two weeks ago someone else came to me and said they felt led to invest in my center. I shall trust God is in this because after much investigation I can find no fault in this man's work ethics. He has a building, is a contractor who will remodel the building, set it up and all I have to do is share the profit with him. Just to show how much this is of God, I called the city this morning to check on the zoning and was told ‘no way’, but they would call me back. To make a long story short….God fixed the problem. Soon I'll be out in the big world. I know who I trust..
It pays to take life seriously;
things work out when you trust in God. Proverbs 16:20 (The Message)

1 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

I thought of my dad when I read this. He always said, trust no man....they will always disappoint, trust only in God he will never leave you nor deceive you. So I grew up trusting God and being cautious of man (male/female). After living over a century on this earth I have found out my dad is right.

Those Feeling My Voice