A Voice on the Radio

Best Blogger Tips

I know its been months but seems more like eons since I have written on the blog. Life as usual has been teaching me so many things. Me as a not so eager student have been up to the neck in learning the lessons. Whew! Glad I'm having a breather. And in such a breathing space I want to share a little news. Tonight will be my first "radio" interview. Yeah!!

Share
Time:8:30(7:30 ct) PM Wednesday, September 15th
I'll be discussing the history book of course and mentioning the other three. Oh, did I tell you all are available in all of the major online stores like B&N, Amazon for the Kindle, KOBO, Sony, Smashwords and now in the Apple bookstore for Ipad. Excitement!!!
Here is what the book is about and all relevant information. Wish me calm speaking and clear enunciation. Oh and book sales.




Trailer for enhanced version of Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History


John T. Wills

Here is the event link on FB, the show page link and the call in mumber.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141222462588022

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/john-t-willschronicles
Call-in Number: (347) 989-1049



0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice