Still Ticking Those Keys

Best Blogger Tips

I have been so bogged down lately in the quest for publication I haven't even seen myself. I have taken the sent rejections so close to heart it seems as if no light was coming in and I couldn't get myself to blog, let alone read any posts. Tunnel vision blinds you.

Too many rejections keep you on the downside rather you're an author or a little kid having their projects criticized. It hurts and it doesn't matter if it was the product that was being rejected because it all comes back to being YOU.

I don't really believe the platitudes about getting up and going on, etc. etc....I mean I continue to write, but its a bunch of crock when people say a rejection makes you go stronger. Really you have to be somewhat strong in the first place or you wouldn't take a chance and put yourself out there. Anyway, Again, I'm putting myself on the chopping block and warming up the keys. Giving up is not my thing, whining is. Lol.

1 comments:

Jessica Ferguson said... Best Blogger Tips

You are such a good writer, but there's so much competition out there. Don't give up! Don't give up! Are you a member of agentquery.com -- check it out. It might make things easier if you're looking for an agent. But I hope you're working on something new. Another novel.

Those Feeling My Voice