IN HONOR OF MLK

Best Blogger Tips

So, in honor of MLKing I decided to give something away. You can see what it is  at Wade-InPublishing.
I believe in the equality of people and his dream is my dream.

“I feel that we as Americans are all equal and held together by a common thread. Like a treasured beaded necklace of different colors held together on a string, we are held together by our necessities and our circumstances and our humanity. Every color helps to make the necklace beautiful. We can never be a totally separate entity! Americans of all colors are so integrated that if we hurt one, we hurt all. Just like that necklace of treasured beads, leave one out and the gap is seen. Break the chain and many of us are lost.”
Beads on a String-America's Racially Intertwined Biographical History
What do you believe?

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice