Accomplishments

Best Blogger Tips

The boys have accomplished a lot in the past three weeks. They are now going to the bathroom almost all day with accidents maybe once a piece. They are doing the constant questioning thing--what's that? I feel like I'm teaching a double vision male version of Helen Keller. When they first came they would just look at you when you talked to them like they didn't understand a word we were saying and they probably didn't because they couldn't follow the simplest direction. They are like such babies (poor fellows) and the excitement seems to burst from them as they learn something new. I have a few language videos that I used with the infants, you know the kind that shows everyday object and names them and a uses a little sign language. I am proud of the boys because they have accomplished a lot. If I could tell them apart I would have accomplished a goal. The guys do just about everything alike. What one does or says the other does. The other day one fell and scraped the end of his nose, yeah I had a way to just pick out the one I wanted. I have started putting different clothes on them so I can learn their personalities and hopefully see them as individuals. Yesterday the other one fell and scraped the end of his nose. Goes to show the steps to accomplishments aren't always at the tip of our nose we have to work at it and pay attention to the small details.

2 comments:

Holli said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't know how you do it. Your talent with children is a gift from God. I've worked as a preschool teacher (while hugely pregnant) and I have to say that I have so much respect for what they do. It's hard work loving and caring for other people's kids, especially when their own parents aren't doing the work they should be doing. I'm sure you'll have mansions in heaven waiting for you for all the work you do.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the thought. I'm trying my best not to get too attached to the boys.
I have a new goal. Tell me what you think.

Those Feeling My Voice