To twitter or not to...

Best Blogger Tips


I 'm not a big fan of twittering, mostly because my phone is out and I follow via laptop. I love the following part. It is the world's new aged gossip supplier. I can read and not comment.  My list consists of agents, newpapers, and my girls with a couple of bloggers thrown in.

Funny how 'things' happen. I really wanted to see a coupls of agents at the writer's conference this weekend, but heard they weren't going to be there. After stuying their preferences I decided to prepare something to send to their agency anyway.
As a new twitterer I follow a few agents and today this site posted other publishing agents that twitter and low&behold the agents I am interested in are on the list. How funny. Guess I'll continue to twitter.

0 comments:

Those Feeling My Voice