Feeling is Living

Best Blogger Tips

We are here... I'm sitting in my new town home tired as hell and thanking God for the ability to be tired. The move here was worthy of an article titled 'if it can happen it will'. What we could not bring we left behind. I'm so glad to be here. I have my children, the dog and my plants...all else is 'things'. We've been here a week Saturday and I started working on last Monday.

I have been working hard on getting my ebooks edited and working on a design for a web page. I am determined to be more than a nanny.

My promise for the new year, to pay more attention to what my friends write, to pay more attention to my friends, and to write more, but not tonight...I'm tired.

1 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

Yea girl. Congratulations!!! You are definitely starting the year out right. I am soooo happy for you and the girls. May this year bring you all that you need and much of what you want. Cheers!

Those Feeling My Voice