The Edge of the Keys

Best Blogger Tips

Have you ever just been there? Standing on the edge? In between sleeping and waking? In between sorrow and joy? In between what and why, a shake and a shiver. Lol, you ask what's the difference between a shake and a shiver? To me its wanting to shiver from all the weight of stress and the shake is the dance I want to give for with each dreary thought God always gives an answering giggle.

It's like watching a fight between me and the devil as boxers in a ring. The devil throws a punch at me and there I am standing like an idiot just about ready to receive the blow and God lifts my hands to block and moves me aside and I giggle. So much better than being a puppet on a string because I have to interact in my own battle, and I feel like throwing my head back, doing the boxer's dance, and laughing at my repetitive opponent. Never nothing new. He may double up on the blows, but they all come from the same direction.

I stand on the edge of the keys and it is my choice whether I stand on my toes and reach for heaven, sit and do nothing, or slowly slide off the edge, because I sure as hell am not jumping off.

I choose to grab the hand of God. I choose to dance.



4 comments:

Laurie Kolp said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been there many times. It's amazing to see how God is always there waiting for us. All we have to do is ask. Sometimes it takes me a while to get to that place- I wonder why?

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

I remember my daughter going through a difficult time Spring semester. She said mom "I'm going through hell". I said keep walking. If you going through hell keep walking, don't stop and take a look around. She did just that and made it to the otherside. So Ey, keep walking you too will come out on the other side. God will see to it.

Ey Wade said... Best Blogger Tips

Girls, I am fanning and walking. I'm not looking around anymore.

Debra Harris-Johnson said... Best Blogger Tips

If you want to have a mega garage sale, I have some things to donate. I need to clean out some perfectly good stuff but things I don't need nor use. I am sure everyone in the GTWG have good stuff like that. If it could pay a utility bill then all the better.

Consider this, if you sale 300 items at just a dollar thats $300. Not bad.....

Those Feeling My Voice